I had no idea...

Options
there were so many calories in wine! No wonder my friend suggested I join and track my calories. Who knew!!

Cheers!

Replies

• Morfein
    Morfein Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Back in my beer drinking days I had no excuse. You always saw the calories on bottle/can. Glad that is behind me. Good luck!
  • amanda_catherine
    Options
    unless you are drinking skinny grape , or skinny girl :) then its not so bad
  • Inspired2run
    Inspired2run Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    No kidding! It was an eye opener!
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I love your user name! ExerciseThis! That's great! Yeah, stinks on the wine but just add in a little exercise to make calories available for the wine :drinker:
  • mandersatx
    Options
    Try making spritzers - half wine, half seltzer water. Cuts the calories in half. This works best with white wines that are somewhat sweet. As a red wine drinker myself, I bemoan the number of calories in my favorite vino. I've switched to MGD 64. I quit diet drinks, too, so mixed drinks are out because the calories get too high too fast.
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm...wine...
  • ExerciseTHIS
    Options
    I love your user name! ExerciseThis! That's great! Yeah, stinks on the wine but just add in a little exercise to make calories available for the wine :drinker:
    Thank you!! I wanted to add the exclamation mark but it wouldnt let me!! :)
  • ExerciseTHIS
    Options
    Mmmmmm...wine...
    I know eh!! :)
  • ExerciseTHIS
    Options
    Try making spritzers - half wine, half seltzer water. Cuts the calories in half. This works best with white wines that are somewhat sweet. As a red wine drinker myself, I bemoan the number of calories in my favorite vino. I've switched to MGD 64. I quit diet drinks, too, so mixed drinks are out because the calories get too high too fast.
    Spritzers are awesome in the summer!! I wonder what vodka soda looks like on the calorie counter? anyone know?
  • dq_diva
    Options
    Cheers!

I exercise for wine......cheers :)
  • polar135
    polar135 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    my favorite now bud light platinum cause i can have 4 for 548 Calories and its like drinking like 6 and i have a killer buzz:) I try to run that day to offset the beer.