Too hard to balance everything!

Options
Does anyone else work nights? I'm having a super hard time balancing work and working out. Especially for the next couple weeks - I'm working on average 60 hours a week at this point (and most of my shifts are 12-16 hours each), studying for exams, plus trying to work out every day. Budgeting my time just isn't working for me, and neither is eating well ;_;. Anyone else have anything similar going on? I'm having a hard time and need any input on this!

Replies

• CanadianPanda
    Options
    I work 84 hours a week, 21 days strait and 7 days off. I am finding it hard to workout as I have no energy. I don't know what to say. I guess I haven't made my health a priority. I have put my work, my employees, my family ahead of me and when I do something for myself I feel guilty. I have been trying to put myself first but after almost 40 years of being last it's hard to be first.
  • bigwagon52
    Options
    yes, life get busy and we forget to take coare of ourselves. I know where you are comming from. (just had a set of newborn twins) Life will always be on the go so you have to train yourself to be a better you. I see you have started this. Just go day by day ant think about 1 day at a time insted of 30 or 100 days. Dont bite off mor than you can chew and you will do fine. I hope this helps...