Looking for some great motivators

Options
I recently started MFP again and this time I am in it for the long run. Looking to lose 50+ pounds and want to share my journey and inspire others while being inspired. Please add me. Thanks :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• talyho
    talyho Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started again too, and I need to lose 50+ lbs myself. So yes, let's add each other and keep each other accountable! I'm game!
  • mamabergs
    Options
    I am trying to restart after a bout of illness and a few setbacks. I need friend motivation to get back on track! Please add me - need to lose 30 and regain my health!
  • AlexandraLynch
    Options
    You may add me; I am at 275, headed for 160. (With a pause at 180 to see if I need to go further; I'm a big framed woman.)
  • sagittarius_chick
    Options
    im new to the site looking for some motivation , im serious about losing weight. my goal is to lose 150 pounds !!!! I NEED SOME MOTIVATION !!!!
  • kat191
    Options
    I shall add you i just started using this again and would love some support my goal is to lose 30kg
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    i'm on here daily and I love motivating people,
    feel free to shoot me an add :)
    good luck on your journey!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    The individual that is the best motivator is ONE'S SELF. If you can't convince yourself to do this for yourself, then there will ALWAYS be resistance regardless how good an outside motivator is. Be the example, be the motivator and you'll find that it will make your goal more reachable.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • scb18
    scb18 Posts: 20
    Options
    I've gone back and forth with MFP but I'm finally making a difference too. :) Add me! I'm on here daily.
  • TheRealMrsMetro
    TheRealMrsMetro Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I need to lose about 30 pounds. I know that my DH does not really understand my desire to lose weight. Fortunately he loves me no matter what. This weight loss journey is about what I want, so I know what it is like to desire others to help keep you going when you feel like throwing in the towel. Keep going, you can do this!!!
  • Ronda1276
    Options
    Hi I am Ronda and I am looking for all the support I can get and in return I will help you with your motivation I am 36 years old I have been doing this myfitnesspal.com for over 15 days I have lost 9 pounds broke into the 200s today first goal to get out of the 300s I have a ways to go but I would be willing to be here for you.
  • Ronda1276
    Options
    I don't know how to add people.
  • shanshyne18
    shanshyne18 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    thanks for the add
  • shanshyne18
    Options
    Hi I am Ronda and I am looking for all the support I can get and in return I will help you with your motivation I am 36 years old I have been doing this myfitnesspal.com for over 15 days I have lost 9 pounds broke into the 200s today first goal to get out of the 300s I have a ways to go but I would be willing to be here for you.

you just have to go to their page and select the add friend I hope this helps :)
  • shanshyne18
    Options
    The individual that is the best motivator is ONE'S SELF. If you can't convince yourself to do this for yourself, then there will ALWAYS be resistance regardless how good an outside motivator is. Be the example, be the motivator and you'll find that it will make your goal more reachable.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

You are absolutely correct however there is nothing wrong with getting inspiration from others and letting your motivation and dedication help someone else out along the way.