23-year-old female nerd looking for weight loss buddies!

Options

Replies

• SlvrLyssa
    SlvrLyssa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    40 year old nerds who need to lose 50 lbs ok???

I go to a convention here every year & love to dress up, mostly as some sort of fairy. :bigsmile:
  • LunaSD
    Options
    Awesome! Cosplay rocks. I would be doing the same if I could only be happy with my body in some of the costumes I would want to wear. Rally want to go as Sunako in her Nazi chainsaw slasher garb (wallflower)... ;)
    Sending a friend request. :D
  • bowties_r_cool
    bowties_r_cool Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello! Gluten Free nerd here too! Feel free to add me ;) I have to say I love your screen name!
  • kikileanne
    Options
    i am cortney and i want to lose 23ibs. i am a very outgoing person and i am takin this loosing weight thing more serious that i ever have before.
  • ruthnor
    Options
    Nerdy 23-year-old looking to lose about 50 pounds here. :) Loooove Game of Thrones and The Hunger Games. Not into cosplay myself (hey, maybe if I reach my goal weight!) but I enjoy going to cons.
  • ginbookus
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Ginny, I'm 23 as well and a semi-nerd I guess haha. I've cosplayed a few times etc. And I love HSM. :3

Anyway, nice to meet you, good luck with your weight loss and please friend me if you want! :)
  • alane15
    alane15 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    request sent. I <3 nerds. add me
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 with up to 100 pounds to lose. I mostly rock the Steampunk look at cons and other dress-up opportunities. Feel free to add me.
  • nfanelli7
    Options
    Let the nerds rule the world!!

Hi, I am a 22 yr old female who is also into GoT, Hunger Games, cosplaying,readying, and discussing the insides of shows.

I am not on a regimen, just kinda doing small things to make sure that i am letting the weight drop.

I would love to have some others who need the support and motivation!
  • Clairey_Beary
    Options
    UNITE ALL THE NERDS!

I'm majoring in Media Arts and Game Development and I wish I could do cosplay... being a curvy lady as well as being a giant doesn't leave very many options for them.

Feel free to add me!
  • HeatheraRyan
    HeatheraRyan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Nerds! I love GoT, I play Tera Online currently, and I play D&D as well. I want to cosplay ( I have some fantastic ideas for costumes but am too embarrassed by my size to go through with them). Feel free to add me as well :)
  • Flyingjester2k1
    Flyingjester2k1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ha! nerds unite! dnd, magic:the gathering nerd here, feel free to add me!
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Nerd? Me?!?

Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones fan
    Recovering WoW addict -- played for over six years, have nine 85s, my fish tank decor was inspired by City of Vash'ijr
    Currently loving SWTOR, already have five 50s -- also love Portal series, TF2, Modern Warfare series
    Dungeons and Dragons player since '87, I still paint miniatures to this day
    Active member of the SCA
    Looking into membership in 501st Legion
    Magic: The Gathering player since Revised Set (blue/black control, FTW)

...and who am I to turn down new friends? You can never have enough!
  • ekolben
    ekolben Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow nerds. I have been playing WoW for a few years and love sci-fi movies. I am 23 and trying to lose about 70 pounds. Friend me!
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    nerd for life! add me up!
  • wolf39us
    wolf39us Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Nerds unite!! I am crazy nerdy/geeky. I have a Periodic Table shower curtain, a binary watch, anime, manga etc.

Just a shot but ... にほんごがわかりますか

If not, whatevs. Oh, this is always my first question to all Otakus.

Dub or sub?
  • souzouchan
    Options
    Feel free to add me also if you want! Cosplaying is FUUUUUUUN and it'll be fun also to lose weight with a fellow nerd! :D
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Nerd/Geek/Dork/Gamer here *waves the flag(s) proudly* :P

@wolf39us - I understand a little. Not as much as I used to because I don't apply it very much.
    Oh, and if you wanted a reply in another way..(lol) - Sukoshi Nihongo wa wakarimasu.
  • Soon2bvegan
    Options
    omg I'm totally adding you!
  • wolf39us
    wolf39us Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    @joylia oremo, demo nihongo ga benkyou shimasu