Ever look back at a bad diet you use to have and cringe?!

Options
Not diet like Atkins or something, but like what foods you ate on a daily basis. I'm only 18, but I swear just 2 years ago I wouldn't touch a vegetable. The only foods I ate were pizza rolls, pizza bagel bites, mac & cheese and ice cream. I think about it now and how did I ever not feel like death by how I ate? Everything I ate was from the frozen pizza section basically! lol! anyone ever think of this if you were in the same situation? :P

Replies

• kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Yes I was thinking about this earlier today and felt disgusted how I used to eat take outs almost daily and poutine and white bread garlic bread with cheese 3 times a week before bed IN BED and beer all the time. Horrible.
  • farroz
    farroz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    No Kidding and when you do eat some of that food you feel like crap. So funny how you can eat 1500 calories a day vs a meal now and feel happy and full.
  • skinnyitaliannn
    Options
    No Kidding and when you do eat some of that food you feel like crap. So funny how you can eat 1500 calories now and feel happy and full.

I know!! I don't know how I ate so bad. I won't even touch freakin pizza rolls anymore, it's crazy to think.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    No Kidding and when you do eat some of that food you feel like crap. So funny how you can eat 1500 calories a day vs a meal now and feel happy and full.

Absolutely!! Those bad foods makes you feel awful and no energy its amazing the change
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Omg yes. I would skip meals, then eat half a pizza and wings with the BF, ordered out all the time, would smother any salad I ate with blue cheese dressing and tons of toppings. Eat entire bags of Doritos dipped in sour cream... Zero exercise. I'd stay up late drinking with friends and then sleep until noon when I could get away with it. I must've had *some* metabolism in college to get away with that and not be overweight... I'm positive it would've caught up with me if I hadn't changed my habits though. Never again!
  • skinnyitaliannn
    Options
    Omg yes. I would skip meals, then eat half a pizza and wings with the BF, ordered out all the time, would smother any salad I ate with blue cheese dressing and tons of toppings. Eat entire bags of Doritos dipped in sour cream... Zero exercise. I'd stay up late drinking with friends and then sleep until noon when I could get away with it. I must've had *some* metabolism in college to get away with that and not be overweight... I'm positive it would've caught up with me if I hadn't changed my habits though. Never again!

THIS! lmao I said the same thing earlier to my dad, "HOW AM I NOT OVERWEIGHT FROM THE *kitten* I ATE?!"
  • jennifermaffei17
    Options
    OMG yes! My husband and I use to live 1 block from a 7-11 so for a few months while we lived in that apartment we ate a lot of their donuts and hot chocolates...chips, dip, etc. It got bad but oooooh so yummy. I was also 25lbs heavier then and far more self-conscious about my body.

I now eat super healthy and don't bloat, no belly aches, losing weight, etc.
  • Jester522
    Options
    Fat sandwiches. College students... you know what im talking about,
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Oh yes...I ate horribly when I started my diet. I tried to keep eating what I was b4 hand, only in smaller portions. Still lost 43lbs or so doin it, but my health didn't benefit at all from it. I like the way I eat better now. I get to eat more, eating healthier things.
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Many years ago, when computers were as big as rooms, I used to go to work, skip eating most of the day, work for 12 hours, go home and order in a large pizza and eat it all. I wondered why I had constant acid stomach. But somehow I was only about 20 pounds overweight.