I start TODAY!

Options
:smile: Hello, wanted to share a quick note. I have always struggled slightly with weight and been up and down since I hit my twenties. In 7 months I get married and I think I have been doing the exercise part but the diet has alwways been my downfall. I am using myfitnesspal to help me to keep on the right path to reach my ultimate goal, to lose 16lbs! It doesn't seem like much because I have had to lose more in the past (34lbs!) but I tend to get stuck here at 16 more to go. I hit the gym 5times a week with a variety of exercise but DIET is the last frontier. Ay yi yi, like most people I :heart: Food. But I am trying to make changes I can live with and ENJOY. Here goes my all!

Xoxo-ErinWhi

Replies

• Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your upcoming wedding. As far as a diet don't think of it like that think of it as a new lifestyle. You will be healthier in the long run. You will have days you cheat and thats okay. I know I could never go with out sweets aging. Good luck on a new lifestyle.
  • kimmie0627
    kimmie0627 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    This web site has helped my so much. I joined a group and they help too. I am 20 down. More than half way. This web site helped me look at food differently. I still love to eat but have changed how I eat. I reward myself so I do not lose out on that bad for you yummy food but I do not over do it now. Good luck.

Kimmie
  • gotwater
    Options
    Good luck! A wedding is a great motivation to push for those last few pounds!
  • ErinWhi
    ErinWhi Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks all, I can already see how helpful this website is, loving the tools!!