Lookin for support/friends from ppl w/ 1200 cal goals :)

Options
I would love MFP friends who are possibly working toward a goal where 1200 calories is their limit(ish). I don't feel like I need to binge because of my 1200 calorie daily goal, I choose satisfying and filling foods that leave me feeling great, and some sweets. This is coming from a person who used to eat whatever, whenever! I have my emotional eating attacks every now and then but I am doing good otherwise. It would be great to talk to or support others who are on the same path. Let me know if there are any takers:smile:

Thx for reading...:flowerforyou:

Replies

• YamadaSan
    YamadaSan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I feel like you just described me! Add me up. :) This week though, I'm having 1/8 slice of cheesecake since it's my birth week and my birthday gift (from my lovely parents) was well cake... hope you don't mind! :D
  • chrlslove7
    chrlslove7 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Lol, I'm definitely not a calorie nazi, I have cheat foods! Like this Friday, it's my mom AND sister's bday and BBQ is on the menu....I'm not going to be sitting there with celery...that's for sure:). I just would like ppl who stay around 1200, maybe swap recipes or tips. Thx!
  • ZivileZu
    ZivileZu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hey :) ... I need to lose about 10kg / 20 lbs and my daily limit is 1200.
  • favole
    Options
    Trying to stay around 1200 myself, lol it isn't always easy but it wont kill me to go over it. Just trying to not overeat as much as i used to (which was all the time).
  • FuneralForMyFat
    Options
    Im also at 1200 cals a day and am loving it :)
  • CABA01
    Options
    I am also on 1200 calories and don't love it. I have to loose about 28 more lbs / 14 kg. One normal dinner in the restaurant or at my sisters place and i have 1 kg on top and need 2-3 days to get rid of it again. I am never much over the 1200 calories also then. Wish all the best with the 1200 calories an more fun with it han I have!
  • sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi.. I am starting my 1200 cals tomorrow and am a little scared if I be honest...lol... I am hoping that it will motivate me to exercise if I'm hungry so I can eat a little more... will be happy to be friends :-)
  • Flyingjester2k1
    Flyingjester2k1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting at around 1350, if that's low enough, feel free to add me :)