30 day shred.... have any guys done it?

Options
I have the P90X program, but I know I am so out of shape it will be too difficult, and I will lose motivation.
I would like to start with something not as intense. I have found the 30 Day Shred program, but not sure if it is geared more towards females.
So, if any guys have done the program, and gotten results, I would LOVE to hear from you .

Thanks...

-t-

Replies

• Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I saw some guy post his before and after pictures in one of the 30 DS before and after pictures threads. Can't tell you where the thread is though, but his results were impressive.

Edit to add: I did it myself and have moved on to Ripped in 30 because I loved the results for the amount of time committed and my ability/conditioning level. It's not female-specific.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    My husband is now doing it with me...he is 5 days in and already he is looking better and feeling much stronger so yeah go or it!
  • tony1307
    tony1307 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    From what I have seen, you just do the "level 1" part of the video. then repeat it for 10 days?
    then move on to level 2 after 10 days, or when you are ready?
  • Danielle2bfit
    Danielle2bfit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've done the 30 day shred and its good, but you'll still need to incorporate other workouts in as well before you can tell a difference. Although she does Circuit Training for 25 min 5 min of recovery. Its still not going to be enough to see a big difference. I didn't follow her recommenedations because I wanted to add Strength training to my cardio workouts. but I say do this 3 to 4 times a week and add cardio and you will be great. OF course watch what you eat.:tongue: