Looking for some MFPals for some much needed motivation!

Options
Hey guys! Just looking to add more friends to stay motivated. A little about me -- I'm 29, I've already lost about 13 pounds using MFP, hoping to drop some more and get fit so I can feel good about turning 30 (dun dun DUUUUN).

Hit me up! Thanks friends!

Replies

• DaniKenmir
    DaniKenmir Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I could always use more friends =)
  • Morfein
    Morfein Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    FYI. Life is over at 30. :laugh:

Good luck!
  • karenkoen
    Options
    New here too - well at least being faithful with it! I could use some friends to keep me motivated as well! Feel free to add!
  • johanna023
    johanna023 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Everyone can always use more motivation & friends! Feel free to add me :)
  • gse313
    gse313 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. Friends and motivation are good no matter where you are in this journey!!
  • ivan1964
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish. :smile:
  • cowboysfan82288
    Options
    Hi. Welcome to MFP! My name is Mark. Congratulations on your success thus far! Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'll help you in any way that I can. :)
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • clarissa0425
    Options
    You can add me! :) I've lost 16lbs since starting MFP and would really like to meet other MFP users who are all here to lose those lbs.
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    hiya, do add me too.. I'm not new to MFP but gave up and only recently found motivation to start over, only this time, I'll follow through!

=)
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    Feel free to add!
  • ajhr
    ajhr Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a similar age, have lost a similar amount, and have similar fitness ambitions :) I would welcome you as a friend!
  • dawnM3007
    Options
    Hey! I'm 28 and I'm aiming to loose 8-10 lbs. Have u thought about joining a challenge? I've joined the Christmas challange and it starts on the 15th September. U will get loads of support from there. Feel free to add me too :-)
  • DannyB4
    DannyB4 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I will be here for the long haul. Just starting and realizing support (both giving and receiving) is necessary. So, feel free to add me as well.
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    hiya, feel free to add me =)
  • TinaHumphries
    TinaHumphries Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I was devastated when I turned 30!!! Now turning 33 in November and quite looking forward to it :D

Feel free to add an oldie like me :bigsmile:
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    Options
    Try approaching 40 :) Im there in a month or so. Feel free to add me, Im on here all the time and I'll keep you in line :)
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Hello there, feel free to add me too. I have 14lb more to go. By the way, I'm 44 and getting back to being fit and healthy again.
  • playbyte
    playbyte Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you wish for an old persons point of view (I am 65 yrs old and doing a walking Marathon on 8th Sept 2012) - we all need motivating and friends.

If anyone else would like to add me then please do so.