Knock Off Reese Cup Milkshake

Options
OK, SO I have been thinking all day of candy for some reason. I have this Breyers Carb Smart Vanilla Ice cream, and a half of a cup is only 90 cals. So I missed that with half a cup of Pure Almond Unsweetened Silk milk (15 cals), a tablespoon of PB2 (Peanut butter powder) (22.5 cals) and a teaspoon of semi sweet coco powder (5 cals) I blended it to make a milk shake and it tasted just like Reese cups! I'm a genius. Total cals: 132.5 for about a 12 oz. milkshake.

Replies

• skinnyitaliannn
    Options
    love it:)
  • CassandraM22
    Options
    Thank you! It's really good!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Add protein powder and you have a winner. Chocolate PB Cup is my favorite flavor and I make them all the time with 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut milk, 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese, 28g of unflavored milk protein isolate powder with a tbsp of PB2 and 1/4 oz cacao powder. If I want more of a meal replacement, I add 2 cups of old fashioned oatmeal.
  • Prestissima
    Prestissima Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Need to try it :)
  • kayrowell
    kayrowell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I need to find Peanut Butter Powder. Where did you buy it?
  • CassandraM22
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I need to find Peanut Butter Powder. Where did you buy it?

I got mine at Vitacost.com. It was on sale buy 1 get another half off. I dont think that sale is going on anymore but its only $5.50 on one and i think if you join you'll get a coupon emailed to you giving you $10 off a $10 purchase, so that makes it a good deal. :)
  • CassandraM22
    Options
    Add protein powder and you have a winner. Chocolate PB Cup is my favorite flavor and I make them all the time with 1/2 cup of unsweetened coconut milk, 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese, 28g of unflavored milk protein isolate powder with a tbsp of PB2 and 1/4 oz cacao powder. If I want more of a meal replacement, I add 2 cups of old fashioned oatmeal.

Anything with the word "chocolate" and "peanut butter" and I am there. :) That's a great idea about the oatmeal! I'll have to try that if I'm running late and cant do breakfast. :) I have to ask...what does the cottage cheese do?
  • tejasmh87
    tejasmh87 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Bump for me! Thank you for sharing! :)
  • CassandraM22
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Need to try it :)

You will like it!