Small NSV, but made me feel great!

Options
Stenobun
Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
I've only been on MFP for a little under a month, but I've lost about 15 pounds so far. Last night my husband put his arms around me and said I felt smaller. That was a real victory for me since he's a big part of why I want to get healthy. I'm trying to cherish the small victories since I have such a loooong way to go!

Replies

• mssoulrebel_77
    Options
    That had to feel so great!!! Way to go for such a huge success in less than a month :)
  • fitbabe49
    fitbabe49 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    15 pounds weightloss is huge! Well done!!!
  • wdwgirl3
    wdwgirl3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    15 pounds is awesome! and kudos to your husband :)
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I think that is wonderful that he mentioned it! Great job so far!!! :flowerforyou:
  • oma5
    oma5 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WoW! That's awesome! You are really dedicated, keep up the good work and you will reach your goal in no time!:flowerforyou:
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You are off to an awesome start!! Way to go!
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • Stenobun
    Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I couldn't do it without this site and everyone here. My husband turned me on to MFP; another reason he is great.
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    The very best measurement. Congratulations! And 15 pounds? AWESOME!
  • hunter624
    Options
    15lbs very well done, I've been on the site since February and lost 12lbs.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Great result, well done!!!
  • Nessi37
    Nessi37 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good for you! It awesome the first time someone else can see or feel a difference in your body. It is such a validating experience!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!