Not weigh-in day...but couldn't resist

Options
My official weigh-in day is Tuesdays but after feeling sick for a few days (no exercise but good eating) and just getting back to exercising (30DS, running and Zumba) and just starting a gluten free diet - I was feeling really good this morning and it paid off.

The scales were sitting right in front of me and I thought "what the heck" - I'm into the 150's (ok 159.6 to be precise) but still it's a new number. Just hoping it doesn't go back up by Tuesday but if it does I won't get upset - I know I'm doing everything right.

Replies

• mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    You couldn't wait to get on the scale??? Good for you! I hope I can feel like that someday. You know that your hard work is paying off when you can't wait to hop on the scale. Way to go!
  • DevonW32
    DevonW32 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    that's Great! :)
  • kateyrog
    kateyrog Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Woo Hooo! Congratulations to you. Sometimes, you've just got to do stuff that motivates you to keep going. You're doing a great job :-))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!