just getting started

Options
Hi everyone :)

I joined a few days ago and already finding it so easy to keep track of day to day eating. This app is great and really makes you aware of not only eating habits but movement and nutrition. I have struggled with my weight most of my life. I have struggled the most after having my children and having a thyroid disease doesnt make it easy but I am going to give it my best shot.

I am looking forward to hearing all of your encouraging stories and supporting each other on this journey.

:smile: Good luck everyone :) xx

Replies

• TinaHumphries
    TinaHumphries Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend :bigsmile:
  • Maddieandjacksmum
    Options
    I joined a few days ago too and really want to lose 28lb after struggling with my weight after having 2 children, one of which was only 12 weeks ago, but my weight doesn't seem to be shifting but I am finding this site and calorie counter a great motivation, I am actually looking forward to my first date with the weighing scales to see if it is working! :D
  • mrswiggy123
    Options
    nice to meet you :)

my major goal is to reduce 20 kg (44lb wow thats confronting). when I get there I will reassess my plan. I like the calorie counter, it makes it easy to find most foods and how cool is the barcode scanner :smile: I am feeling really positive about this step
  • burbagem
    Options
    I've had this app for a while but i just recently started logging all my food within the past week...I married my best friend 4 months ago and gained 12 pounds since!! It floored me that I gained so much so fast but I really didn't look like I had. So I decided to do no carb/very low carb diet and I did not realize how much carbs were a part of my life!! I plan to lose those 12 pounds with the help of dieting and exercise (zumba twice a week for an hour) If anyone has any great recipes/foods for me so i could switch up what i have been doing that would be great....i'm getting tired of yogurt in the morning and i'm missing my sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit!!
  • mrswiggy123
    Options
    I am trying to go gluten free with my diet. I have discovered it helps with auto immune diseases and I feel better doing so. I am not overly strict but cut out obvious gluten like breads cakes biscuits pasta etc..... I went out for lunch today and there was no gluten free option so I chose a wrap, which in my mind is the lesser of the evils and calorie tracker seemed to agree with me.