Fifty by Florida!

Options
Ok.......So I guess I kind of cheated..I don't have a success story *quite* yet.

I wanted to create this post, so that *hopefully* months down the road, I can find it and be able to share that I have reached my goal!

As of September first...I set the first actual goal that I have ever set for myself since starting this nasty war with weight loss over ten years ago. I am currently 26 years old, weighing in at almost 200 lbs. (The heaviest I have ever been...een since giving birth to my son three years ago).

In May, my entire family and I will be vacationing for a week in a sunny paradise resort in Florida. I am sick of being restricted to one piece, dress style bathing suits (although some can be extremely fashionable and adorable!) I am young, and would LOVE to get into a bikini for my vacation! If I lose 50 lbs, that would put me right at around 145...and a comfortable spot for me to be more open with my body in front of others.

So.......wish my luck........it is here where my success story begins :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!