Brazilian Buttlift

Options
Has anyone ever tried this workout and if so, do you like it? I just purchased it. I am thinking about suspending or cancelling my gym membership. Simply cuz I don't really have much time and I just enrolled my twin 4 yr old in gymnastics so that's an extra monthly fee. I have stuff at home I can do I just have to do it and right now I am lacking in the motivation area. I can't seem to get myself completely back on track. I'm not going super crazy or anything but just not feeling it lately. I don't really understand it cuz I was doing so well and enjoying working out and now it just seems like such a chore. I have to get out of this slump. So I'm hoping a new routine will help me out.

Also, if anyone has the Les MIlls Pump they no longer want, I may be interested in purchasing it from you. That was really the one I wanted but couldn't bring myself to spend $200 on it. lol

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Just remember that although Brazil Butt Lift will probably improve the way your rear looks, it can't act as every exercise you'll be missing at the gym. It won't be weights, it won't be running, it won't be a rowing machine. However, you can do many of those outside of the gym if you're dedicated enough.

Keep us updated on your butt! I'm going to get it eventually, too. Though I'll probably only do it 5 days a week.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Also once you've got your butt lifted you can't just say "Ok! That's it. I'm stopping now." You either have to continue with the program or go back to the gym and do your squats, lunges, etc. to keep your butt looking the way you want it to.
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Thanks. The package has more workouts than just the butt area though. It's a full body workout as well. I have P90X and a treadmill and resistance bands and stuff at home too.
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I have a friend that does the Brazilian Buttlift and she loves the workout.. she does continue to do cardio and weights on a regular basis as well. GOOD LUCK!!!!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    It is a great workout, one of my favorite DVD's and I have a lot!!!

I did other stuff along with it as well... never stuck with the schedule.
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm getting faster results at home then I ever did at the gym. Simply because the DVD's push me to do more. I'm currently doing Insanity but I'm curious to know the results on the butt lift.
  • LizJ08
    LizJ08 Posts: 127
    Options
    It's awesome...I highly recommend. PM me if you want more info. :smile:
  • hb817
    hb817 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    HI,

I haven't tried it but my friend has and she loves it!! She does a lot of other exercises also but this has really helped with the toning. Let us know how it goes...one more good review on it will make me wanna go out and buy it!! lol :smile:
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm really excited about getting it. I will incorporate some other exercises as well I'm sure. I hope this helps me get out of this funk I'm in. Maybe I'll save up for that Les Mill Pump set too. We shall see. :)