Looking for some MFPals for some much needed motivation!

Options

Replies

• ktull68
    Options
    I liked turning 30. Seems like I was taken less seriously when I was in my 20's. Now the 40's, that is a whole 'nother ball game: great in the mental and spiritual realm, not so great in the physical. Feel free to add me!
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm new and reckon I'll be around for a while ;-)
  • Ridumcowgirl
    Ridumcowgirl Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Motivation is SO key to being successfull ( for me atleast!) You can do it lady!:o) We got this!
  • cmcclendon1985
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!!! I am always looking for new ways to stay motivated and I am pretty new to the MFP!!!
  • FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! New friends and new motivation is always helpful!
  • aquiva33
    aquiva33 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. We can motivate each other.
  • Sairyuk
    Sairyuk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I have just started this seriously and need some motivation too :smile:
  • grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Support and motivation are great things to have! Feel free to add me and welcome!
  • jypsyjulia
    jypsyjulia Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I shot you a friend request! I'm in need of some motivators as well!
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you need some support and motivation. I'm down 33lbs and have been connected to MFP for 240 + days.
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I'm always willing to do whatever I can to help a fellow loser! ;o) Also, I too can never have too many friends in my corner; so ANYONE feel free to add me.

Have an awesome day losing!
  • Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome, MFP is a great site and there is always people out there to motivate you! Feel free to add me (and anyone else for that matter).

Hope you get lots of motivational friends!
  • Heavyd2g
    Heavyd2g Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Well done so far, feel free to add me for some motivation, same age too !
  • rachelivory
    Options
    I'm new too! I opened my account in January but now I'm getting serious about this. Motivation is needed also! I added you as a friend! Good luck! :)

14152023.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • wendybrat75
    wendybrat75 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've been here for a few months & I log in daily! Feel free to add me!
  • ffmcfly
    Options
    Just joined a week ago ... feel free to add me. I'm also looking for some motivation to stay on track ...
  • 69jeff
    69jeff Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Just looking to add more friends to stay motivated. A little about me -- I'm 29, I've already lost about 13 pounds using MFP, hoping to drop some more and get fit so I can feel good about turning 30 (dun dun DUUUUN).

Hit me up! Thanks friends!
  • kcterrilynn
    Options
    Feel free to add me to the list. I'm new to MFP this week and could use some motivation and support!
  • monette13
    monette13 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I need as much motivatation as well. Turning 40 next month. I have to meet or least get REAL close to my goal weight.