Could really use some support buddies.

Options
Been using myfitnesspal for about 4 months now. It would be really great if I had some support buddies who can relate to what I'm going through.

Replies

• jypsyjulia
    jypsyjulia Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I shot you a friend request. I'm in need of some support buddies too!
  • Journey1972
    Options
    My name is Bette and if you are serious about support buddies I will be. First question, what does your ideal support person can do to be considered your support buddy?
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am in the same boat as you! I'm willing to help if you can do the same in return! Please feel free to add me if you like! Cheers!!!
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a support and motivation buddy. I have put the time in with MFP and know about the up and downs, hi and lows. :smile:
  • stonebreaker143
    Options
    morning! you may add me also if you'd like. I am 40 with a hubby and 4 kids ranging from twin 16 year olds, an 11 year old and a pretty pretty princess 8 year old.
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :happy: Others can add me as well! I have company in town this coming weekend so I won't be around, but aside from that, I'm around all the time!
  • chunkysmurfette
    Options
    Please feel free too add me:)
  • cricketannie
    cricketannie Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm on pretty much every day. :)
  • dpotterusa
    Options
    Thanks for adding me. We're all in this together.
  • litebright33
    litebright33 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need support too!! Having trouble being dedicated to lose those last 10 pounds.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I think we all need all the support we can get!
  • ppmarkgraf
    ppmarkgraf Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love some support buddies as well. I have a few friends on here but only one is a good solid support buddy and I met her on here (thanks for the motivation if you're reading this Kelly--you're the BEST), and we both comment on each other's food and exercise diary everyday as well as achievements. The others do not, so i've been a little disappointed that it's one-sided on my part (I provide the good, helpful "rah-rahs", but get nothing in return :(( ). I always comment on my friends' postings, but she's the only one who helps to keep me motivated, and I would LOVE more. So if you need support and enjoy providing the same in return, please request me :))

Patti
  • KellyMirth
    Options
    I'd love some support buddies as well. I have a few friends on here but only one is a good solid support buddy and I met her on here (thanks for the motivation if you're reading this Kelly--you're the BEST), and we both comment on each other's food and exercise diary everyday as well as achievements. The others do not, so i've been a little disappointed that it's one-sided on my part (I provide the good, helpful "rah-rahs", but get nothing in return :(( ). I always comment on my friends' postings, but she's the only one who helps to keep me motivated, and I would LOVE more. So if you need support and enjoy providing the same in return, please request me :))

Patti

Thanks for the shout out Patti, I appreciate it :)