Looking for some EXTRA support

Options
When I started using my fitness pal my family and I did it as a group. Some of them (me included) have slacked a whole lot or stopped using it all together.

Well I AM BACK!!! I have realized that when I have been eating healthier and working out that I feel so much better! So I am starting over TODAY!!!

But I would love some more help and motivation if anyone would like to friend me they can. I need some more help to stay with this, just that person to be say "hey kayla, have you logged your food today" "how's it going?" I can be that person as well for anyone else that needs the help! :smile:

I can do great through out the week, but when the weekend is here is when I have the hardest time.

Thanks in advance for all your help!! I really love MyFitnessPal, it has (when used) help me hold myself accountable for what I eat!

-Kayla :flowerforyou:

25790720.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I started over yesterday :smile: Need the support as well!
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Jonnachild
    Options
    I also am starting today...i deleted my old account and i am starting fresh. I was doing well for a while but i just had my daughter 6 weeks ago and really need to get back on track! would love to give and receive some support!
  • lstiles74
    Options
    I started back over on Tuesday so I'm right there with ya! We can do this. :) Hang in there.
  • Nsdnjbl
    Nsdnjbl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm always starting over! I'm just wishing my motivation would stick.
  • sheilahoff5
    Options
    Agreed! This is an awesome site and the support is so helpful, plus it helps hold you accountable. Friend me if you'd like, I'm happy to cheer for you or nag you when it's appropriate LOL
  • jpaw1002
    jpaw1002 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    i'll send one your way. and anyone else that wants to add me go for it! :bigsmile:
  • kaylalorri
    kaylalorri Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My daughter just turned 1 last week, congrats on your daughter! I have lost the baby weight but now time to get healthy again
  • brite_star182
    Options
    I know what you mean about feeling better when you are eating better. Even though it seems like more work, eating right and exercising actually gives me more energy. I have been doing well on MFP during the week days for a couple of weeks now, but when the weekend comes I go completely and fully off track. I need some extra support for the weekends too! Let's help each other out! I'm sending you a friend request. Anyone else can feel free to add me too.
  • Alisa985
    Options
    Hi Kayla-

Good for you getting back on here. I recently got back on here and really started to pay attention to what I eat. Hope you have a good day. Good luck in in your weight loss. :smile:
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you! I went to Europe for three months and gained some of my weightt back, but what was sadder was that a lot of my buddies dropped me (even knowing I was going on a trip :cry:) I would love to support you if you would do the same for me! Please feel free to add me if you like! Cheers!
  • LoriA6724
    LoriA6724 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a request. I recently started over too. I really want to stick with this! I think having support is one of the biggest keys to success.

Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • Katielioy
    Katielioy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'll add you as well. i'm in the same boat and get frustrated too easily. I just need a lesson in patience! :)

Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • MommyToCutie
    MommyToCutie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I started this last week for the first time (I really should have starting dieting over a year ago, but I'm glad I'm finally doing this now) and I noticed that in doing this for 10 days I feel a lot better. I'll add you, and anyone can feel free to add me, I can always use extra motivation/support. :wink:
  • bsierras
    Options
    I will send a request. Support is great!! Take one day at a time!

Anyone, feel free to add me
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. I think we all could use a little extra support once in a while.
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to friend me, but I'll nag you if you stop logging. Welcome back! You'll do great this time around!
  • kathyl05
    kathyl05 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! Just dropped my son off at school two days ago...time to get back on track!
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I don't think you can take this journey without support.....I love this site! I'll send out some requests!
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain!! I've been here for a while, but need more motivation. Anyone can add me too!