Going on vacation in one week, scared.

Options
I already have trouble logging calories because I eat out and eat lunch at work and don't know how many calories things are. Now planning on going on vacation next week and have no idea what I will do. Everytime I try MFP, I find all these excuses to not follow through...ideas?

Replies

• Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Just log something that seems the most similar to what you're eating and you should be fine! Don't give up and also don't worry. A week or so won't wreck you! Enjoy your vacation. :smile:
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Make the best choices you can, try to be active and don't worry about it too much. Have fun!

And maybe think about packing lunches and snacks for work when you get back to help make your tracking easier in the future.
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your vacation. :smile:

Just do this! Don't overthink
  • charmingopal
    charmingopal Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    thanks so much for the support, congrats on all that weight you've lost!
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    ll do. Everytime I try MFP, I find all these excuses to not follow through...ideas?

Stop making excuses, just eat sensibly and enjoy your holiday :)
  • kkr1010
    Options
    I had similar feelings when I went on vacation in July. I intended to log my food on MFP if only to record what I ate as the calories would be a guess at best. But to be honest that only lasted a few days. But I kept to salads and healthier options for the most part, drank a lot of water and walked everywhere. It took a good week after I got home to get back to a normal eating plan, but in the end, I just had a few weeks with no weight loss before the scale became my friend again. If I could I tried to do some research if I knew where we were going to eat to get some idea what the menu was.
  • charmingopal
    charmingopal Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would like to eat better but my family generally loves all the fast food and greasy pizzas. But I guess I'll just control the portions!