Changes are Happening

Options
When I look at myself I see that I am making progress, slowly and steadily. However I have had four different people come up to me in less than a week and all say, "Alex, you look great!" Still seems so odd to me.

It seems so odd to me too that the last week or so I have noticed that my calories in are so much lower than they were a month a go yet I don't feel hungry. The last 4 days I have eliminated the later in the day snack after having one just an hour or two before when I'm at work at the end of the day.

Just had to share with people who understand this!

Replies

• Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    thats awesome Alex! Good for you!! :):) keep up the good work!!!
  • chellie346
    chellie346 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i'm so glad you posted this! I have been wondering if this hunger will ever go away. Yesterday I seemed hungry all day long.
  • alexp74
    alexp74 Posts: 125
    Options
    i'm so glad you posted this! I have been wondering if this hunger will ever go away. Yesterday I seemed hungry all day long.

I eat breakfast about 5am, then would have a snack around 9, lunch at 11, snack at 1:30, snack at 3:30, dinner at 6. I've noticed now I either have a) a really small morning snack, or b) nothing, I'm eating lunch 30-45 minutes later, one of the late day snacks is gone and with these changes 500-750 calories are gone too. Throw in a good walk and the deficits are larger and my stomach is getting smaller.

Be patient it will happen
  • zumbatastic
    Options
    Great deal Alex!! :-)
  • rmarley05
    rmarley05 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Awesomeness!! Keep up the good work!!
  • bblee182
    Options

I feel the same way :( Im hungry until the afternoon. I eat all my lunch and breakfast by noon. NO GOOD!
  • Julietecosse
    Options
    Good for you. A great feeling.
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Seeing progress is a great motivator. Thanks for the post.
    I know I can be my own worst critic and am the last to see changes. But it is hard to miss when the belt loops back out. 3 holes down. One left before I have to buy a new belt. :)
    It is a trip when you notice that an actual neck line starts to become visible again. Not just a straight line (or bulge) from the ear to the shoulder.
    Maybe I'll start putting an actual picture for my profile rather than Shrek. :glasses:
  • alexp74
    alexp74 Posts: 125
    Options
    Seeing progress is a great motivator. Thanks for the post.
    I know I can be my own worst critic and am the last to see changes. But it is hard to miss when the belt loops back out. 3 holes down. One left before I have to buy a new belt. :)
    It is a trip when you notice that an actual neck line starts to become visible again. Not just a straight line (or bulge) from the ear to the shoulder.
    Maybe I'll start putting an actual picture for my profile rather than Shrek. :glasses:

Yup, I bought a new belt in July, a size 38, the 44 I had before just couldn't support me putting more holes in it! Now I'm running out of holes in the new one and am looking at poking holes in that shortly.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!