325 days in and I need some motivation!

Options
Today is my 325th MFP day! I'm in the midst of a 2 month "slump" and in need of some new especially encouraging/motivating friends. Most of my MFP friends have been with me since the very beginning, but I've noticed a lot of them have begun dropping off or are no longer diligent about making such a big change in their lives. I've got 17 more lbs to go before I consider maintaining and they're coming off painfully slow.

Take a look at my profile and if you think we might be a good match add me up! Please? :)

Replies

• bblee182
    Options
    You can do it! Slumps are hard to get out of at times, but think about how far you have come. Just cut out maybe one thing you have been indulging in recently and you will feel better about yourself. As the law of attraction states if you believe good things will come.. THEY WILL!
  • bblee182
    Options
    If you check out my pics you can see my before an after...
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    You are deffently a inspiration to me and so many others ! You are doing great and you deffently motivate me to get moving when i see all of the exercise that you do ! You have come so far and thats something that i know that you are proud of ! I am deffently happy we are friends !
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Sent you a message. Enjoy your journey.