5"5 and in thirties

Options
Hi I am looking for friends to follow to stay motivated. Age doesnt matter to me, however I am 5"5 and in my early thirties. I just had a baby and have about 25-30 pounds to lose. I would love to see 5"5 weigh loss before and after pics and ideas on how you achieved it. What exercises or plans (ex: insanity, P90x, zumba, etc) helped you the most as well as what type of diet. Thanks so much!!!!!

Replies

• busymomma97
    busymomma97 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'5" as well also..37 mommy of four kids. I usually hop on the elliptical while I put my two little girls to bed, it is down stairs in their big room so I usually watch house hunters or something to distract me. Lately I have been trying to fit in 2 20 minute work out segments cause sometimes with kids, husband, life, etc I don't have the exact 40 minutes or so right then, but usually fitting in 20 minutes isn't that hard. Jillian Michael is also amazing, she kills you but you will see results..I swear by the 30 day shred, but trust me I have a love/hate relationship for that workout! haha

Feel free to add me, I love to encourage and be encouraged and build a support system!!
  • fpueblo
    fpueblo Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you got to look at my before and after pics after I accepted your friends request but if you haven't take a look...