5k - Phone holder/pouch/arm

Options
Anyone recommend a wiking pounch that attaches to your arm to hold your phone? I'm running a race downtown with friends and while I normally never bring my phone on a race, I will have to this time.

TIA

Replies

• julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I have one made by yurbuds. I got it at ****'s for $30ish.
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Ha! Am I not allowed to say D*ck because it's a body part? That's silly. What if my name was D*ck?:ohwell:
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    I just carry mine. No reason to over complicate things.
  • fabfindz05
    fabfindz05 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I use a spibelt for my short runs to hold my inhaler. It fits my iPhone as well. It goes around your waist and is streamlined enough to fit under your shirt if you want.
    I don't notice that it's there.

I got my from eBay.
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Depending on what kind of Phone you have, you can find them at stores like Wal Mart or Target. Also, check Amazon to see if you can find something on there. They usually have plenty of Armbands for cellular phones
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    Amazon.com

You can probably get one for about $10.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    My running shorts have pockets. I always keep mine in there. And for some reason it doesn't bug me at all. I tried the arm band and it got too sweaty for me.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options

That would complicate it for me.
  • Laura42012
    Laura42012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options

That would complicate it for me.

I would drop it. I have a hard enough time not dropping just walking. :)
  • Bookers23
    Bookers23 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am in love with my lifeproof case and armband for the iPhone. The phone clicks in and out of armband so you can use it. No messing around with trying to pull it out of a tight sleeve or pouch on the arm. Also has a little pouch to hold excess headphone cord. On the pricey side but phone is waterproof and bombproof, I use it on obstacle races all the time with swimming etc.
  • amez1974
    amez1974 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I have a Belkin one from Walmart for my Iphone. I really like it--I've used it for several years and it is nearly time to get a new one. It is a flexible material that fits smoothly around me arm. My dh got a case from Amazon and it is so uncomfortable. The material rubbed my arm raw. He uses it still, but isn't crazy about it.
  • Adare014
    Options
    I got one that goes on my arm at Target. My only complaint is that I can't see the phone and it doesn't fit my phone with my ultra slim case.