Sons Of Anarchy

Options
Cinnamon0603
Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
Is there anyone out there as excited as I am about the new season?

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it................my friend and I actually have a party planned for the season premier.

Replies

• diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    One of my friends has actually grown a beard and bought a bike and is taking lessons to get his bike license he likes it so much. I'll send him to your party!
  • Cassie8877
    Options
    SOOOOO EXCITED!!! EVEN NAMED OUR DOG AFTER THE SEXIEST MAN!!! JAX!!! :)
  • Cinnamon0603
    Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    SOOOOO EXCITED!!! EVEN NAMED OUR DOG AFTER THE SEXIEST MAN!!! JAX!!! :)

OMG that man makes me.............damn can't say on an open forum. But you get the idea......lol :love:
  • Yieya
    Yieya Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha... I asked my husband to grow a beard! He looks so sexy!
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    My daughter and Daughter-in-law are fighting over who gets to name their kid Jax....
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Just re-watched season 4 over the weekend as a refresher. Can't wait till the 11th!
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. I am the only dude that watches it??
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm still in the middle of season 4 (I purchased it on Amazon). I have to finish up before I start on 5. If season 5 is HALF as good as season 4, we're all in for a treat!!
  • rpounds1957
    rpounds1957 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. I am the only dude that watches it??

Nope. Of course, we don't watch it for the same reason that the dudettes watch it, but still . . . I'm a biker, so I think it's mandatory for me to watch it :-)
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I rarely watch TV but I might make time for this one. Jax, swoon :)
  • danwood2
    danwood2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Only a few more days before it starts. My wife and I are super excited that this is coming back on.

Can't wait!
  • CassieLyle
    Options
    I cant wait!! Im a huge SOA fan! its a family rule we have to all be home to watch it.. no watching it without one of us there
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Only reason I am not super excited is because I'll be out of the country and unsure if I'll be able to watch online. But if not, when I get back... I'll be having a SoA Season 5 mini marathon for sure
  • been2boston
    been2boston Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I can't wait!!!! Last season was my favorite so far; although it may be because I didn't have to watch it with a running commentary about the bikes and their specs (my ex was a Harley mechanic), so I could actually follow the show!!!

Now I just have to manage to stay up that late on a school night. ;-)