Turkey vs. Chicken

Options
Ok so I am replacing my beef and pork with turkey sausage, and ground turkey. BUT recently I saw some chicken sausage and ground chicken. So which is better for you and tastes better?

Replies

• meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    bump
  • vmoyer2002
    vmoyer2002 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I can't comment on what your asking about...but I have tried a veggie sausage & it taste really good! Just like real sausage, texture is a little off...but way worth it comparing the two nutritional info.
  • Manoca94
    Options
    Both are good :smile: Just make sure to look at the ingredients that are added before you buy!
  • jordanreddick
    jordanreddick Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I prefer turkey, but that is just my opinion, I don't eat pork at all, so when I have the alternative at a restaurant, I choose the turkey option.
  • meeper123
    Options
    yeah I will when I go to the store but I think I will like turkey better I eat to much chicken as is X.X
  • meeper123
    Options
    I prefer turkey, but that is just my opinion, I don't eat pork at all, so when I have the alternative at a restaurant, I choose the turkey option.

you can do that huh didnt know that sweet thanks for telling me :D
  • senglishrose
    senglishrose Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Can't remember what show I saw it on but I was surprised to hear them say that turkey was better than chicken. Who knows?
  • irishchick874
    Options
    Buffalo chicken burgers are the best thing ever and i make them with ground chicken. so I have to go with chicken
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Both are healthy lean meats. Eat whichever you prefer. Personally I like Redbird's Ground Chicken. They make excellent taco, enchalada, burger meat. I've even made chicken jalepeno (I live in the south west lol can you tell?) burgers.... so good.
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    I've never eaten turkey before :/ Chicken is good :)
  • meeper123
    Options
    Ok so i am definatly trying chicken i think a good burger sounds AMAZING atm :)