Reached my random weightloss goal! :-)

Options
Just thought id share! Just before I decided to start this journey I was in a shop trying to find some motorbike trousers to wear on the back of my partners bike. I have been overweight my whole life (was told I'm big boned) but since having the three children I had reached obese and was struggling to find anything for a 5"4 size UK 20 woman when the guy in the shop told me that none of the women's trousers would fit him let alone me and that all bike gear is cut on the small side so even if it said my size it wasn't! So on that day I vowed that one day I would fit a pair of women's leather trousers if it killed me.

Anyway it took me a couple of months to get started but today 1yr and a half later I own my first ever pair of UK SIZE 10 leather trousers (from eBay as I'm a cheap skate lol) needless to say I've been happy dancing around the house since getting them. It's even given me the confidence to wear a dress I bought but just look at out tomorrow for my sisters birthday. Which will be the first time I've worn a dress since school 13years ago.

I hope you don't mind me sharing I'm just so happy :)

Replies

• slymgym56
    Options
    Well done on reaching your goal :flowerforyou:
  • Tlopez428
    Options
    Great job! What an inspiring loss! And I don't mind anyone sharing success af all! Strut your stuff in that dress for your sister's birthday:)
  • wlkumpf
    wlkumpf Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    that i fantastic! I bet a lot of women have goals for certain clothes they want to fit. I have 2 pairs of jeans I grabbed that were my size, but being a different brand they were too tight. I kept them. My goal is to fit them!

LEather pants rock! I was cat woman for Halloween a few years before kids and bought some for that costume! Loved them :)
  • DebbieMc3
    DebbieMc3 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!!
  • Godsendlesslove
    Godsendlesslove Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You go girl! I'm happy for you. You encouraged me to continue on and one day I'll be doing the dance.:bigsmile:
  • sassi5
    Options
    Good job!
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Well done!

J
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is so much fun!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!