any brand new insanity starters?

Options
I just finished day 2. reaally sore!

Replies

• VanillaBone
    VanillaBone Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm not brand new, because I did a couple rounds last year. But I, too, just finished day 2, and I, too, am extremely sore.
  • AlizaBrandon
    AlizaBrandon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on day seven. Really a re-start after the long weekend. Be it's been kicking my butt... hips and thighs! LOL I've lost a pound a day with diet and the exercise. I start again tomorrow with day 7. Have you done any of the other beachbody workouts?
  • jeccawest
    Options
    I haven't done any other beachbody. I started it when I first started wanting to lose weight but felt like i wasnt ready for it. now 30 lbs later I am trying it again. I start day 3 today but my calves are soo sore! I really want to stick with it and finish the program and get rid of the extra 30 lbs and hopefully a few more inches!
  • AlizaBrandon
    AlizaBrandon Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think I'm just going to re-start. I stopped during the long holiday weekend and have lost my mometum. So day one all over again for me tonight. Try raising up on your toes to work those calf moves at random points through out the day. Maybe that will ease so pain. Good luck!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    You should post in the exercise forum. Loads of insanity people there.