Yoga NSV!

Options
I have been doing Richard Hittleman's 28 day yoga exercise plan and I am on day 17.

Guys. I can put my forehead on my knees. And keep it there.

It is just so crazy! I haven't lost a single pound, but everyone is telling me how good I look and I feel so awesome. My posture is better, my body feels amazing and to top it off my super hideous legs already look longer and leaner and I just love yoga so much.
Now that I started C25K, I am hoping that I can actually start dropping some pounds, but MAN I already am feeling so much better! I just needed to brag. XD

Replies

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome NSV! Happy for you!

Too bad that wouldn't be an NSV for me. I'm naturally crazy flexible. So flexible, my physical therpist told me NOT to do Yoga because it would make my joint problems worse!

Yes, I can easily put my forehead on my knees. Could probably get my feet on my head if I tried.
  • mday2107
    mday2107 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That is awsome! And great inspiration. I've been incorporating yoga into my excersise recently becuase of all the benifits I've heard about it and this just makes me even more excited to continue with it.
  • ameliasnelling
    Options
    I'm definitely going to have to try that now!!
  • CatThumbs
    Options
    chivalry: Mannnnnnn such a show off! :P
    Considering I could barely touch my toes two weeks ago, I am losing my mind with joy! I

Mday and Amelia: It is so so worth it. It has made such an impact in my step towards an improved lifestyle!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    chivalry: Mannnnnnn such a show off! :P
    Considering I could barely touch my toes two weeks ago, I am losing my mind with joy! I

Mday and Amelia: It is so so worth it. It has made such an impact in my step towards an improved lifestyle!

It's not all it's cracked up to be. I'm in the shape I am not because of it. Focusing on building raw strength right now, so my muscles can hold my body together.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!