Looking for some EXTRA support

Options
2»

Replies

• jordanreddick
    jordanreddick Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I am always happy to support or give advice where needed and receive support at the same time. The battle is never over! Anyone feel free to add me.
  • Irene2ted
    Options
    Im also trying to go at it again and like you, I need EXTRA support, not just with hosiery!! LOL I need motivation, strength and will power!
  • bkennedy1981
    bkennedy1981 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I know what you mean . You can add me & I will try to cheer you on also. I need all the accountability I can get also.
  • lskrd
    lskrd Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am starting over again today too. I am so envious that my husband logs in every day, does exactly what he's supposed to and has lost 13 pounds and looks great! And here I am months later still where I was when I started back in January. I really want to do this. I have 25 pounds to dump and I really do want to do it. Please help me with a little encouragement too if you have the time. I'd love to have a friend on the journey. Good luck to you. WE can do it!!!!! Set your alerts to log in!
  • januadiaboli
    januadiaboli Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm totally with you ... and I think, with a family, that weekends can be the hardest part. Sending you a request!