Export to a Food Journal?

Options
I'm going to see a nutritionist next week and am to bring her a copy of 4+ days of a food journal. I've been keeping track of all the food I eat and the exercise via myfitness pal but is there a way to export my food and exercise for her to see? I hate to have to copy it all down after being so good about entering it all:)

Replies

• KittyMarie13
    Options
    I did something similar for my personal trainer, and the easiest thing I found was to get a browser add on (In firefox mine is called Print Pages to PDF and I'm sure there's something similar for chrome and IE) and then run a report of my foods for the desired time period. Once the report came up I used the add on to print as a PDF so I could email it.

Hope that helps.
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    If you are looking at MFP on the internet at the bottom of your food journal there is an option for Printable Report. You can then select for which days. Should be the easiest option. :)
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Can't you just click the report link at the bottom of your daily MFP diary...? It's printable. This is what I did when I went to see a nutritionist.
  • pikselinka
    pikselinka Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Go to your food journal and click "View Full Report (Printable)" it's an orange button at the left bottom, you can print each day you need that way. Hope that helps.
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Click the VIEW FULL REPORT (PRINTABLE) button
  • VogtAndrea
    Options
    I just print some of my daily journal pages and a couple of reports to back them up and carry them with me.
  • KittyMarie13
    Options
    I stand corrected, apparently the easiest thing is to have a printer at home. I forgot that I was lacking a functioning printer when I made my little work around. :happy:
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    I use the option on the bottom of the food journal page and print it out each week. I keep it in a big binder.
  • rsmarcum
    Options
    Thanks for the help!
  • rsmarcum
    Options
    Thank you!