WTF

Options
RedHeadDevotchka
RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
Um, this is insane. I would not want to be sitting in that restaurant!

http://blog.babygizmo.com/2012/09/mother-potty-trains-her-twins-at-restaurant-table/

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    352ndc.jpg
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    pedobear approves!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    O Gawwwddd.

What is wrong with some people? I like the kid in the photo with the glasses staring lol

Utah, go figure.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    how bizarre
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    O Gawwwddd.

What is wrong with some people? I like the kid in the photo with the glasses staring lol

Utah, go figure.

:laugh: I saw that too!! haha.

Sigh, my faith in humanity just died a little.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Just when I thought i'd seen it all.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    i always bring my potty chair out with me to dinner. So that way if i am in the middle of eating and have to go, i dont have to get up and let my food get cold.
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    3Usiw.gif
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    When you gotta go, you gotta go? :laugh:

Seriously, I think I would be mortified.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    i always bring my potty chair out with me to dinner. So that way if i am in the middle of eating and have to go, i dont have to get up and let my food get cold.

yes, and the bar too so I dont have to worry about "breaking the seal" and leaving my group of friends.
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Words escape me right now.
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Go with the Pit Stop ... you can store more ... just take a seat, set it under the table, and drink away.
    http://gizmodo.com/162207/pit-stop-portable-urinal-125-gallons-before-stopping

yes, and the bar too so I dont have to worry about "breaking the seal" and leaving my group of friends.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    This is how I do my video game sessions so I don't have to get up
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

there are literally tears ROLLING down my cheeks right now, lmfao!
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    That is NUTS! And a little funny!
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Some people are morons.
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    3Usiw.gif

Big Lebowski FTW
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Some people are morons.

Some people are Mormons.
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I've heard of this method of potty training. But usually they recommend you stay AT HOME and let your child(ren) run wild in the nude for a weekend. Not go out to eat because you're too lazy to make a home cooked meal.

The world is full of stupid people.
  • devilsangel3
    Options
    Sadly I can top that.
    Sitting in Wendy's (those were the days LOL) and there's a mum in there with two girls approx 3 and 2 yrs old. The 2yr old is running around the restaurant with no pants on, eww right. But wait it gets worse. Mum decides it's time to leave and the kids don't follow, so she just walks out without them. Next thing you know the 2 yr old is taking a dump, while walking around the restaurant and mum is nowhere in sight!! Mum finally comes back in, proceeds to clean the 2yr old, who now has poo all down her legs, in the the middle of the restaurant, doesn't even bother to take her into the loos to do it. Makes a vague effort to pick up the poo off the floor and finally leaves. Didn't really feel like my chocolate shake after that :sick: