200lbs+ looking for fun & motivated friends

Options

Replies

• SeasideSherry
    Options
    Hi. I am joining today and hoping this may be the tool I am looking for. :smile:
  • boxkat
    Options
    Hey there! I weigh 217, and was -almost- at 300 at some point. It was a big turn around for me, and it can be for you, too. :)

Go ahead and add me if you're still looking for friends!
  • NikkiGetsFit185
    NikkiGetsFit185 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like my highest i ever was, was 307, when i started this site i was 291, now im 266, and still counting im on here everyday, and love to encourage and motivate, and get the same in return. :smile:
  • mandi_2007_b
    Options
    I was 311 now 258, anyone on here can add me, more encouraging friends the better!!
  • RVRMusic
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I lost 50 lbs. through Weight Watchers about 6 years ago, and have gained it back, then some. I got on the scales the other day to realize I'm weighing 291 lbs. Yikes! It's hard doing it, but it's a needed thing. I think it's better to just try to give up a few things that you know you have problems with, and consider it a lifestyle change more so then a diet. I want to try to stay motivated past the first week, etc., and if I slip up, then I want to get myself back into gear. If you ever need to vent, or talk about success, you can message me.
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :happy:
  • Poemetra
    Poemetra Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am in the 200s you can add me.
  • APawli1224
    APawli1224 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    HW 310, GW 180-150, CW 266.. Add me if you want to :)
  • budercup
    budercup Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yep same here HW 282, lost a few lbs before joinng MFP and loosing 24 for a total of -44, my first goal is to at least be 199.9, then will continue from there, feel free to add
  • Quibeful
    Quibeful Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am not a mother yet, but I feel you on the "I'm never gona get that big" tip! I started this thing at 240 and lost as much as 35lbs, I gradually crept back up to 227 over the last 2 years. I have just committed to doing this hard core, no excuses and finding a way to WIN at it! I think you can do it.
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I have 3 kids. I started at 242 on MFP and down to 222 :happy:
  • Tarin626
    Tarin626 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in the 200 clucb :-( I have weighted over 200 for over 12 years since I was 20...finally need to lose this weight!

HW 255, MFP SW 240, CW 227 (but I only log my weight on Mondays so we'll see by then :-)

Feel free to add me!
  • Davytah1983
    Davytah1983 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hey guys and girls add me too please. i'm currently 256, i started at 275 before i joined mfp.
    deffo helps when you have people to support and motivate you. :-)
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Everybody feel free to add me, I am here for the long haul.
  • bishopj0315
    Options
    Hi I'm Jenny. I'm currently a college freshman. As of today I've lost 15 lbs. I lost the first 15 losing herbalife religiously. I loved it but is too expensive. Now I am just a college girl trying to lose some weight through running around campus, working out, and trying to eat right in those cafeterias. :D
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I started at 256, currently 208 but too scared to get on the scales after some bad weeks lol and getting down under 200 seems impossible at the moment, but i WILL do it! Feel free to add me :)
  • juicygurl1
    juicygurl1 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Why don't you friend me, i won't let you quit, and keep you motivated to loose that weight.
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'm in the low 200's.. feel free to add me.. I'm here everyday!!
  • Octopies
    Octopies Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
    I started at 240, I'm down to 211 now! I'm on here every day (with a few exceptions ;) ).
  • msierras1
    Options
    Hey there! I'm there with you except I'm currently 302 and workikng to get into the 200s. been at it with MFP for about 6 weeks and am down 11 lbs. Feel free to add me. I'm happy to support and could use some myself.