30 Day Shred question

Options
Today is my day 6 of level 1. I'm starting to not be so sore afterwards and I actually want to do more. I've been thinking to either do level 1 twice, or do level 1 and 2 for the next 14 days, until reaching level 3. And then maybe doing all 3 levels at once?

Has anyone else done something similar before? I don't want to push myself more than I should, but I don't want to just do the bare minimum either you know?

I was thinking tonight, just to try doing circuits 1, 2, and 3, and then doing 1 again, and maybe 2, if I can manage that, the whole thing. But I do want to do more than just the 20 minutes.

Thanks for your input. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Have you tried level 2 yet? It's a big step up from level 1 so give it a whirl and see how you feel. I did 30DS during August and I walked my dog every day along with doing the 30DS workout, and 2-3X a week I ran 3 miles. I liked the variety and getting out of the house.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I haven't done it yet, no. I watched the first few minutes of it though. I think I might just try doing level 1 twice in a row then, maybe that will get me ready for level 2 lol.
  • OkobojiMomma
    Options
    Just move up a level:):) Today was my first day of level 3.... each level is very different and you will feel level 2! if not... maybe do level 1 2x a day? or add more weight... make sure your sinking really low when she says to it will make a difference.. and dont rest:):)
  • jms399
    jms399 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Try Level 2. It's harder than Level 1, but definitely doable. I also alternate my workouts. I do 30 Day Shred Level 2 two times per week, run 2.25 miles 2 days a week, and I rotate Ripped in 30 and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism the other 2 days. I take one rest day per week. I have seen crazy good results and lost more weight than planned. I highly recommend Jillian and running as a fitness program.
  • msafunk
    msafunk Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I go back and forth between P90X videos and 30DS videos. When I do 30DS, I also mix in Jillian's Yoga Meltdown. It's definitely NOT pure Yoga, but it's great for after 30DS level 1.