Two Months= 20lbs!!!!

Options
Hi all! My name is Christina. I put on alot of weight in the past due to an abusive relationship and finally decided I need to drop the dead weight that's depressed me for far too long. I've been on MFP since July 2 and today I've officially hit the 20 lb mark. Why is this a success story you may ask? I've done it without having to sacrifice everything I love to eat! Feel Free to add!

Replies

• glenn1011
    glenn1011 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • cardozm
    cardozm Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    great job... keep up the good work!!!
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep it up!! :)
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!
  • JHoelck0928
    JHoelck0928 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    yay!!! can't wait til I hit the 20lb mark!! congrats!!
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Thank You! And you'll get there sooner than you think!
  • Peggb
    Peggb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    thats great!!!! what a way to go! add me if you want - the more motivation the better!
  • wrbiii
    wrbiii Posts: 151
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Christina. I put on alot of weight in the past due to an abusive relationship and finally decided I need to drop the dead weight that's depressed me for far too long. I've been on MFP since July 2 and today I've officially hit the 20 lb mark. Why is this a success story you may ask? I've done it without having to sacrifice everything I love to eat! Feel Free to add!

WOOHOO! Way to go
  • getfit1975
    getfit1975 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    great... so how did you do it?!?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!