juicing

Options
any juicer recommendations?

Replies

• TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you're looking for and how much you are willing to spend. My kids got me a Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juicer for my birthday and I love it. My in-laws have one of those $300 juicers that uses the whole food. I bet I can count on one hand how many times they've actually used it. lol
  • PeloMichelle
    PeloMichelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    We have a Vitamix and a Breville Juicer. I wish I hadn't bought the Breville Juicer and have only used it a handful of times. We use the Vitamix EVERYDAY. The difference is that with the Vitamix we can use the whole food and it's far more cost effective than just juicing because so much goes to waste. I also make guacamole and soup in my Vitamix. It's an investment but I'm completely sold!
  • ls_66
    ls_66 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I have an Omega VRT 350 juicer, probably one of the best for that price range.... what are you planning on juicing? I love mine but right now mostly using it to make nut milks... feel free to send me a message privately if you have questions
  • LzL1958
    Options
    I recently purchased a NutriBullet. It's pretty cool so far. It uses and liquifies 100% of the fruits and vegies you throw in so you are getting ALL the nutrients. It's amazing that when I use spinach with the recipes they recommend, that I don't taste the spinach.

It's also slim enough that it doesn't take a lot of room on my kitchen counter. And it was reasonably priced.
  • ncwall
    ncwall Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I liked the idea of the whole fruit juicers. My friend stated he lost a lot of inches. By juicing and looking for some more variety. Not sure on price not sure what I am truly looking for. I saw an infomercial for a ninja so it got me thinking