i need a sponsor

Options
I'm a 28 year old girl.
I'm fat...not to be confused with overweight.
My first goal is to be overweight.
I have no pictures because i haven't allowed one to be taken of me in 3 years.
I have 80 pounds to lose.
I'm sarcastic.
I'm crude.
I'm trying.
I need a sponsor.
I need to be challenged.
I need advise.
I need competition.
I'm married but like most I'm married to a roommate.
It's my fault...I got fat and pushed him away.
I blame him because I'm to weak to take responsibility.
I need this.
I want this.
WILL YOU SPONSOR ME?

Replies

• U2BFM
    U2BFM Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too and I've found this whole site a sponsor. Lot of great, supportive people. Good luck!
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    How about a friend? There are lots of people here that are willing to support your efforts. You've come to the right place! :flowerforyou:
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    this guy will sponsor you: http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/
  • poshcouture
    Options
    I'm not much of a sponsor but I'll be happy to encourage you along the way.
  • MagonElizabeth
    Options
    as I'm reading your post, after each line I'm thinking to myself, "yep, uh huh, yes, yep, that's me" other than the being married part, because I'm not yet, but I am in a longterm relationship with an incredibly active person! I don't think I would be doing so well on my lifestyle transformation (not diet!!) if it weren't for this site. Start searching and adding people who have similar goals and for people who have already lost and have made incredible transformations! The pictures by themselves are inspiring, but the people will really motivate you!!! I've been "battling" this crap for years, but I finally got REALLY serious and motivated and have been going strong for 2 weeks! I have NEVER stuck with a diet or a gym routine for more than 4 days at a time...seriously! 14 days is a MAJOR success for me! My success really does have a lot to do with myfitnesspal. Feel free to add me and I'll be sure to help push you along!
  • ldholcombe
    ldholcombe Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    This is not AA ilmao... but I can be your friend.
  • charlenebarnes89
    Options
    I'm working on it to YOU CAN DO IT!

We are all doing this together!

This site is awesome!

Welcome to the Weight loss family!!!
  • smhammons
    smhammons Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Always willing to give sarcasiam as well as take. I know how hard it is I have lost 55 pounds and still working on 25 more.:smile:
  • firefly_
    Options
    Thanks!
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm always willing to lend support whenever I can.
    :) I can always use more people to help push me along and give me advice
  • casarow
    casarow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have come down a long road and have made it to the finishline. I am still at the finshline waiting for you to cross over so I can wave to you the checker flag !! It is hard work but the rewards are many!! I would love to be your coach . I am involved in beachbody and I am a product of the product! It works !! I have done P90 X , Insanity and I also swim, run, and bike ride !!

I'm here to help you build your testimony!!
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    You had me at "*kitten* SCRUNCHY."
  • fierceangel1982
    Options
    If you like competition you should check out the Game On diet www.thegameondiet.com , I've been playing with some of my coworkers and it has really helped motivate me and keep me accountable. I have never really "dieted" before and I've always given up exercise routines pretty quickly, but I've been doing this since the beginning of July and I've lost 19 lbs and I feel great.