Looking for 1750ish cal buddies

Options
I'm just doing a cal diet with vits, lots of water and Elliptical Trainer workouts. Need buddies! Would be great if I could find some peeps in OR too!

Replies

• LunaSD
    Options
    Bump? I know its high compared to most but Im 6' foot tall and 212 so I guess I normally need more than most. Anyone else? I feel like I'm eating so much more food now. Turns out I gained all my weight because I had my body in starvation mode.
  • shesabattgirl
    Options
    Hello! I too am tall, 5'10" with a 1460 calorie intake. I think that might be too low, but trying to fill 1460 calories PLUS the ones I have burned off is a lot of work and a lot of food. I, too, feel like I am eating so much food. I thought I was doing it wrong. :smile:

I am too am new to the the sight, started on Tuesday, so I am just trying to figure out how this all works. I would like more friends/support as well. I am trying to get to 170, right now; that might change later.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I eat around 1800 calories a day but and I'm 5'6 and in the 150's for weight. I do lots of strength training and not really trying to lose much more weight so I can get away with chowing down this much food each day.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    what kind of work outs are you doing and for how long?

For a while I was doing 2500 + calories to bulk up..talk about a lot of eating..but I really did not put on that much fat...so it may seem like you are eating a lot but it is really not that much. You should eat about six times a day as this is ideal for revving up metabolism...

yall can add me if you want...
  • barky586
    Options
    I usually run about that....1500 to 2000, but I'm a weightlifter.
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I try to stick between 1500 and 1700 calories :) I'm tall as well, 5'10.5. Feel free to add me :)
  • drummer_lady
    drummer_lady Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm eating at 1680 right now, sometimes more when I eat back my exercise calories. I'm in the tall girl club too at 5'11''. Feel free to add me if you like!

I'm still quite far from my goal so I will probably have to decrease my calories as I drop more weight, but I'm hoping to not go much under 1500.
  • knowwhentoshutup
    knowwhentoshutup Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I aim to net 1800 calories a day. Feel free to add me. :)

I used to be around 1200, but then I did some research, found this post: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12 then figured out my BMR and TDEE. Since then, I've been losing a consistent pound a week.
  • kattera22
    kattera22 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    When i start to maintain i will eat around 1725 a day, I am 5'10-11 if you want to add me now, i'd still love to encourage you! (my goal is set to 1200 but i still usually eat about 1500 lately, but i started C25K today so hopefully will be able to be at my maintenance point very soon)... I'm mostly wanting to tone up now :D good luck!
  • dannirae23
    Options
    I'm 1620 calories so sure I'll be a buddy! I'm 5'11 yay to all the tall girls out there! haha