NSV!!!!

Options
~Just out of curiosity..went into the closet and put on some jeans I'd been saving as "goal pants",...they fit!!!!,...theeeen,found an old pair havent been able to wear in years!!.....the went on like butta! whooo-hoooo,& the last time i wore'm i weighed about 6lbs less than i do now,just goes to show how the body changes w/ time and wrkouts,I like my body now beter than i did in my 20's!!,i'm firmer everyday,...and appreciate it more! anybody like the new body way better than their former thinner one???? please share!

Replies

• tad10301030
    tad10301030 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's the best isn't it? Actual proof it's all working. Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Great work! Congrats!
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of that progresso soup commercial, where the women call the progresso factory, and say, "THEY FIT!"
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Woot woot!!! Awesome NSV!!!! I'm with you on the whole liking my body now than when I was the same weight years ago. Working out and losing the right way really does change your shape :) Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!