I Want to show all the girl how big my......

Options
blackmagic10
blackmagic10 Posts: 335 Member
heart haha let's see how many people thought I was gonna say something dirty :laugh:

Replies

• LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    I'll admit my first thought was dirty (hehe), but I knew you wouldn't be that so I clicked to see what you were going to say! =)
  • blackmagic10
    Options
    haha sure you wanted to see something it's ok I don't blame you I would look too ;)
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    i thought dirty but i knew you were messing with my head before i clicked! lol
  • blackmagic10
    Options
    nothing wrong with that atleast your honest I bet some girl was disappointed and didn't even write me lol anyways I hope everyone is having a great day today
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    haha sure you wanted to see something it's ok I don't blame you I would look too ;)

Hahaha!! Hmmmm you never know! =)
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    well i like how big your chest is soooo yep.. lol
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options
    well i like how big your chest is soooo yep.. lol

^--^ what she said!! =)
  • blackmagic10
    Options
    haha well thank you
  • sugarshoes
    Options
    0:) I was thinking.. biceps.. quads.. smile.. is lol
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I must admit, I fell for it!!! That was awesome!
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    I automatically thought something naughty but as i was clicking on your post i thought otherwise, lol
  • MorganLeighRN
    Options
    P.S. I was a creeper and looked through your photos. Thank you for your service.......and your big heart...and pecs.....and biceps....and abs...... :)
  • blackmagic10
    Options
    haha yay it worked I wonder how long it will go and your welcome I have 2 years left then I can be normal again :)
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Well, the package you've shown us in your profile pic is mighty fine indeed! Have yourself a great day!
  • MorganLeighRN
    Options
    haha yay it worked I wonder how long it will go and your welcome I have 2 years left then I can be normal again :)

I heard ya! I have a brother in the Marines and he has 4 years left until he can be normal! Hopefully the next 2 years will go fast and you won't get deployed.
  • blackmagic10
    Options

I heard ya! I have a brother in the Marines and he has 4 years left until he can be normal! Hopefully the next 2 years will go fast and you won't get deployed.
    yes let's hope because if I do that would be consider a stop loss
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    0:) I was thinking.. biceps.. quads.. smile.. is lol
    [/quote

Ummm, yeah, that was exactly what I was thinking...
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    Options

yes let's hope because if I do that would be consider a stop loss

Definitely would not be good!! =((
  • blackmagic10
    Options
    I know right but yeah I just need to think positive