want friends and motivation

Options
hii i'm merisa and I need friends on here for motivation! I am 21, looking to lose 30 ish pounds ( not sure yet ) and I need some inspiration and support!

Replies

• allyjoy83
    allyjoy83 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    add me if you like. I'm active on here almost every day.
  • ivan1964
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish.
  • Jenniferlynn54
    Jenniferlynn54 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I hope you don't mind Merisa, but I thought I'd kind of ride on your coat tails to try and get some support also...I have a few friends on here, but only a couple actively participate and offer support, and I don't want to be a creeper and just start adding random people. :smile:
  • sarahsummers12
    sarahsummers12 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend - I'm always happy to have new friends :-) You can add me too if you l ike Jenniferlynn5.
  • Ginagogogo
    Options
    You can both add me. I'm on every day and always looking for more friends to motivate me!
  • DewAddict
    Options
    I just joined and will be active every day, mainly late at night due to my work schedule. Feel free to add me as well.
  • JanetGher
    Options
    HI, I need to lose 30 or so pounds. I really don't know where to start.
  • FoodPwnr
    FoodPwnr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone I am very active and a great supporter :)
  • mq68
    mq68 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am on here everyday... i need to lose a ton and have already lost 30lbs total, since I joined here, I have lost 12 to add onto the 22 i already shed. I am in training to run a marathon and need to get healthier:) good luck on all of your goals!
  • Growtinymusclesgrow
    Options
    Wishing you much success in reaching your fitness goals! If you are interested, let me know and I can steer you to a website (ohhhh, a different one) that does a GREAT job in teaching you about calorie counting and portion control. I used it a couple of years ago and lost about 80-90 pounds over 7 months. Yes, I exercised my *kitten* off also!
  • table9tom
    table9tom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am here every day (100 days so far and counting). Feel free to add me if you think I can be of any use.
  • marc73
    marc73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add as a friend,i have some nice friends on here who i keep in touch on a daily basis.
  • laurenjamie816
    Options
    Feel free (and anyone else can too) to add me as a friend! I have only been on MFP for a little over a week but have logged on every day and I'm trying as much as possible to provide support for others!
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    everybody welcome to add me. I log everyday, and have set a fitness challenge in February to cycle in Cambodia for 4 days. I am a big girl and have a long way to go, but I am here to do it, and do it I will. I welcome support for both my weightloss and the fitness task I have set.
  • RizenShyne
    Options
    This makes two of us.....I need the same!
  • Mrs1YummyMummy
    Options
    I hope you don't mind Merisa, but I thought I'd kind of ride on your coat tails to try and get some support also...I have a few friends on here, but only a couple actively participate and offer support, and I don't want to be a creeper and just start adding random people. :smile:

Hi both, I'm Caroline and happy to support you both along this fantastic journey we are all on in you want to add me x
  • Mrs1YummyMummy
    Options
    This makes two of us.....I need the same!

Hi, I'm here for anyone who wants more support, feel free to add me. I've lost 42lbs on here since May. Good luck to everyone on their journeys :-D
  • mr_tyrone35
    mr_tyrone35 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss!
  • SelinaOlivia11
    SelinaOlivia11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hey :)
    you can add me as well
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request and will help out with support whenever I can! 8-)