Insanity Day 30 update ... success??

Options
**Note: First time posting a picture so if i screw it up, don't yell at me :)**

So I'll reserve my long "success" story until i lose my final 34 lbs but as of this point I've lost 66 pounds in 13 months (full term pregnant) and 31 of those have been since I started really working at it in February 2012. I just started Insanity 30 days ago and even though i'm losing a lot of weight (10lb in 30 days), I'm really struggling with seeing the differences.... I thought taking progress photos would help but i just don't see it. In my front pictures I almost don't even see a difference from the beginning and it's 31 lb different!! Ugh
I guess I'm just hoping to get others opinions one way or the other, I know sometimes it's the hardest to see changes in ourselves.

And as a side note, I'm not a Beachbody coach or anything but if anyone has questions about Insanity, etc please message me or respond... I'm a HUGE proponent and I really want to help others that think they might not be able to do it. As you can see i was by NO means in shape when i started

f6fb8738.jpg

UPDATE: OMG THAT JUST TOOK ME TWENTY MINUTES TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE IT SMALLER SO THE LAST PICTURE WILL SHOW.... GOOD LORD, i THINK IT'S TIME FOR BED!!

Replies

• HallerFitness
    Options
    You are awesome. I love your enthusiasm for the workouts! I can definitely see improvements in your arms. As far as noticing other stuff, you're on your way. it's just hard to really tell when you're in different clothes or holding different poses. You are hugely kicking butt! 10 pounds in a month is wonderful. Can't wait for next month's update. Go get 'em tiger!
  • Breyna_10
    Options
    awesome !!!!! I can see you have. a smaller waist ... Your arms are more tone.... Keep up the hard work...CONGRATS! :drinker:
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Really, you don't see it? I do. Your face is thinner. Your arms are more toned. Your tummy is lifted and more toned. Your ribs are more prominent. Whatever you call that annoying spot between your bra and armpit is almost gone. Hard to tell what your butt and legs looked like in the before pics. Good job. Keep it up!
  • ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Very wonderful progress you've made, and very visible. Insanity is a great program, I love it. I am currently in my second week of round two. Its just as much fun this time around. Although this time I am incorporating P90X with Insanity

Your doing fabulous keep it up, and good luck on your continued journey!
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, there is a huge difference, ma'am! Stomach is definitely smaller and arms more toned.

I was just like you as I was working my way through my 1st round of Insanity. I didn't think anything was changing and I wasn't seeing much change on the scale. When it comes to weight loss, we're our own worst critics and it's hard because we see ourselves everyday! I'm finishing up month 1 of round 2 this week and hoping to keep changing my body. Keep pushing play!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!