and your smile: priceless !!!
    Congrats, you rock !
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Honestly, it is so inspiring to see ur before n after pix!

=)
  • Wow right now I look like what you did in your before pictures, just a tad bit smaller since 2 months ago i wish I knew about this sight when I started lol, I want to lose 50lbs i am currently 174 :( I just feel like it will never work I always get started on a diet then falter two months after i am trying my best to keep up with this diet i want to look like I always wanted to instead of having a pudge like I always have all through out my life I just want to be skinny :( congrats on losing the weight you give me confidence that I can too, and I will keep up with it :) thankyou for showing me the bright side ^^
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great - good luck with your maintenance!!
  • qofscrap
    Options
    WOOOOWHOOOO LOOKING GOOD CONGRATS THANKS FOR SHARING.....
  • Heather23NZ
    Heather23NZ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!! You look amazing. I'm a size 14 (busting out of) at the moment. Just joined MFP and you are such an inspiration. Thank you so much for the post and a HUGE congratulations to you. Really glad I saw your post.
  • Heather23NZ
    Heather23NZ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    oh and your boobies look great!! hehehe..... just saying.
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Great work!!
  • Shanz78
    Shanz78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    wow you look great! I am also 5'3" and I love to see posts from people my height, that you!
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    such an inspritation you are beautiful and have a great body
  • PennyLane1114
    PennyLane1114 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look great! And you have inspired me! I am also 5'3" and my starting weight was almost the same as yours and my goal weight is about the same too!! Thank you for sharing! How long did it take you?

It took me a total of 9 1/2 months. Not every day was perfect, but I did what I could to keep up with the logging!
  • PennyLane1114
    Options
    So what was your success secret? I've decided there is a secret for everyone. Whether it was just working out, watching what you ate, whether you ate back your workout cals. I don't believe these are actually "secrets" but what worked for you? I'm 5"4' my starting weight was about the same and goal is the same. I'm excited to see it's possible! Means a lot to see your success! Thank you!

I honestly am not sure what the exact secret was. I think maybe a combination of realizing I didn't need as much food as I had been eating to stay full, exercising a lot at first, and logging every single day no matter how horrifying it was to see haha. Also, I started a job serving tables at a restaurant, so I'm technically on my feet/walking about 20 hrs a week (which I now consider my exercise). I definitely believe it's possible if you, don't give up!
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I forgot I put up the one of me crossing my eyes into the collage.. haha. What can I say, I have fun.

bahahah! I was wondering if those were real crazy eyes ;) You look absolutely fabulous, girl!! Way to go!

Whew! That's a relief. LOL I was thinking the poor girl lost weight and looks awesome but now her eyes are crossed!!!!:laugh:
  • PennyLane1114
    Options
    Wow right now I look like what you did in your before pictures, just a tad bit smaller since 2 months ago i wish I knew about this sight when I started lol, I want to lose 50lbs i am currently 174 :( I just feel like it will never work I always get started on a diet then falter two months after i am trying my best to keep up with this diet i want to look like I always wanted to instead of having a pudge like I always have all through out my life I just want to be skinny :( congrats on losing the weight you give me confidence that I can too, and I will keep up with it :) thankyou for showing me the bright side ^^

I used to tell myself that it was never possible to lose any large amount of weight, but I proved myself wrong! I think the beginning was the hardest, but once you get used to logging everything you eat, it becomes part of your day. If I forget to log something, I will log it later in the day or whatever, just as long as it's in! I definitely don't eat super healthy or workout a bunch. I'm in college with minimal extra time and money, so I make it work with that I've got! Best of luck to you!
  • klewlis
    klewlis Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!! congrats!!
  • PennyLane1114
    Options
    Thanks! I forgot I put up the one of me crossing my eyes into the collage.. haha. What can I say, I have fun.

bahahah! I was wondering if those were real crazy eyes ;) You look absolutely fabulous, girl!! Way to go!

Whew! That's a relief. LOL I was thinking the poor girl lost weight and looks awesome but now her eyes are crossed!!!!:laugh:

Haha, no my eyes are not crossed, I was joking around while my boyfriend took the pictures :glasses:
  • PennyLane1114
    Options
    Sorry I'm a few days late on the replies, but I wanted everyone to know how much the kind words mean to me! Can't thank you enough <3
  • You look great! It's good to know that my eyes won't cross when I lose my weight. HAHA
    Love your sense of humor!
  • HockeyFan1987
    Options
    Great job Penny! :) I need to take some before pictures for when I get to this point
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!