need friends that want to GAIN weight ! :)

Options
Hey! My name is Brad, I'm 20 and I'm a skinny tall boy that NEEDS to bulk up haha.
feel free to add me! I just signed up today (gf made me) and it'd be nice to have some motivating friends :))

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. While the vast majority of the population here use this tool for weight loss but I do know some people who are here to either maintain or gain weight (muscle weight to be exact).

I used to be one of those trying to lose weight but since I already reached my goal weight so right now I'm concentrating on building muscle & am doing the bulk/cut cycle. So there are times that I eat on a surplus to gain muscle weight & times I need to eat at deficit to lose fat. Currently I'm on cutting phase but I'll go back to maintenance once I fully see my abs. Right now they're becoming much more visible but I wanna see it fully.

Feel free to add me.
  • aldavis55
    Options
    Add me! I can give you a lot of useful tips on how to gain muscle. I'm a PE/Health teacher and use this for keeping me on track for maintaining my muscle while reducing fat. Your metabolism is most likely really high so your calorie consumption is going to be pretty high guessing around 3500-5000.
  • NewNalu
    Options
    I'm a hardgainer as well with a very high metabolism. I've been lanky but fit most of my life, and find it hard to gain weight, let alone lean muscle. I've since put myself on a clean, calorie surplus diet and have started working out regularly.

Any others looking to gain muscle, especially hardgainers feel free to add me.