Silk soy milk /coconut milk

Options
Both filled with a good amount of vitamins .. My question is could drinking these on a regular cause weight gain I know it may seem silly but I've cut out whole milk... But I love silk / coconut milk. Any opinions please <3

Replies

• kuiboop
    kuiboop Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I used to have semi skimmed milk but yesterday I bought soya milk which am due to try today.......really hoping I like it.
  • Kasya007
    Kasya007 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I happily drink Silk Chocolate Soy milk, Coconut Dream Coconut Milk & Almond Breeze Almond Milk almost on a daily basis & I'm not fat.

Everything in moderation. :smile:
  • kayelrick
    kayelrick Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i switched from semi skimmed milk to unsweetened soya milk in my tea and coffee . . . very happy with it.
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I drink the dark chocolate Silk Almond milk as well as the Vanilla unsweetened daily, can't say there's been any gain from them.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Both filled with a good amount of vitamins .. My question is could drinking these on a regular cause weight gain I know it may seem silly but I've cut out whole milk... But I love silk / coconut milk. Any opinions please <3
    That depends on how many calories you consume in a day. If you're drinking gallons of it, I would say yes. If you're drinking a cup or two, then no.
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Of course I believe in the same and drink the same exact brands lol I drink 1 single container a day because I buy them in packs and the coconut I'll have in the morning since I am seriously horrible at breakfast . I'm usually awake by like 2 pm lol so I just wanted to double check that this was a good move from whole milk to soy and coconut because I love them so much better !! And I'm obviously here to lose fat and not gain it lol
  • SweetCheekszx0
    SweetCheekszx0 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I've added soy and coconut to add calories because my food usually averages in at 800/900 after I cut out soda so I'm trying to hit 1200 by drinking some more calder instead of eating them. Also if anyone would be so nice to answer ;) I just added in yoplait light yogurts the whipped kind . It's only 90 cal a container but the flavors throw me off a bit is it still healthy if it's flavored for example strawberry short cake or red velvet? . Same for the Greek lowfat/no fat yogurts . I've added them both because raw fruits were filling me up way to fast with out enough calories