Intest / colon cleanse??

Options
Hi all

Im bit confused :huh:

Has anyone ever tried the intestcleanse or coloncleanse tablets that are available?

I have purchased some however not used them yet as i dont know if they will make me go to the toliet alot throughout the day as i do want to be on the loo every 5 mins at work :laugh:

Anyone who has tried, any ideas on what my body will do would be a great help as i dont want to start it without knowing what to expect :bigsmile:

I bought as they apparantly help weight loss? or is this just a myth?
Maybe i should of asked before purchasing but oh well!! haha :laugh:

Replies

• kksam
    kksam Posts: 38
    Options
    These will cause trips to the bathroom more than normal. No one should use these products without a doctor's advise. the only weight loss you get from this is quick and gone tomorrow. I have talked to my doctors about this because I know some who use them and the doctors have said that only if a person has a physical problem with the bowels any products of this order should be used. Also daily use with reduce the body's ability to control normal functions. Good eating and exercising will help the body maintain normal action. Please talk to you doctor first. Good luck. :smile:
  • Wrkn4Rslts
    Options
    I've tried a internal cleansing product. I got a recommendation from a friend of mine that is a Naturopathic doctor. It was something I was able to do when I wasn't working. The program is 2 weeks and the diet that recommended along with it is very strict. Its basically fruit and vegetables. I do agree you should see a doctor before trying anything. If you are unsure about taking something, I think it may be good reason to NOT take it. You can try cleansing your colon in a more natural way. Maybe try slowly increasing your fiber intake by eating more fiber dense foods, vegetables, fruits and whole/multi grains. Also drink more water when you increase the fiber. That should help get things moving, so to speak. I wish you well!