Options
kingofcrunk
kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
My lunch break is one hour and fifteen minutes away. CAN'T WAIT FOR LUNCH!! :D

Replies

• diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Eating mine now- couldn't wait any longer!!! lol!
  • birdinho
    birdinho Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hahaha Love this!!! been thinking about my lunch since I started eating breakfast.

Pasta, tuna and salsa today. Woo hoo
  • kingofcrunk
    Options
    My lunch is a mystery - I've got to go out and buy it. My last hour til lunch will be spent deciding what's best for lunch :)
  • head_in_rainbows
    head_in_rainbows Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    quinoa + left over lentils + tomato + salat + spring onion - just finished
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    I make my own in the morning, because the reason I need to lose weight is I would buy something each day. Next door to my work is a chinese take away, over the road is an indian take away, 4 doors down is a chippy, and opposite is a post office/newsagent groaning to burst with sweeties and chocolate and biscuits and fizzy drinks!
  • kingofcrunk
    Options
    I make my own in the morning, because the reason I need to lose weight is I would buy something each day. Next door to my work is a chinese take away, over the road is an indian take away, 4 doors down is a chippy, and opposite is a post office/newsagent groaning to burst with sweeties and chocolate and biscuits and fizzy drinks!

Thats a good plan! Luckily my work is in quite a nice area and there is lots of healthy options around for me to choose from :)
  • diadojikohei
    Options
    Don't get me wrong! This is a lovely area, it's just that we have the clustering effect, all food outlets, and always busy!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    My lunch is 4 hours and 3 minutes away.
  • debjae
    debjae Posts: 242
    Options
    I just got out of bed.