I make mistakes, I'm not perfect-looking for a few friends.

Options
Marilyn Monroe said it best....."I make mistakes, I'm not perfect....but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Just would like a few friends......

Replies

• Charlottieeeee
    Options
    Hi

Feel free to add me!
  • Janel1978
    Janel1978 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    :tongue: I make alot of mistakes and ALWAYS looking for more friends...
  • brooke_2727
    Options
    Nice to meet the both of you!! :smile:
  • Denlom
    Denlom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Its always great to have some inspiration and feedback.
  • annmedford71
    annmedford71 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i am new here to love to have ya as a friend
  • jdfreeland
    jdfreeland Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ladies..feel free to add me as a friend as well..and welcome..We all are in this to win it!
  • hippyrejected
    hippyrejected Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm a relatively recent addition the site (about two months actively using it!) That Marilyn quote is one my favourites! Add me if ya want, willing to provide some motivation :)
  • poshcouture
    Options
    Love the quote! Love her! Feel free to add me as a supportive friend! :flowerforyou:
  • thingal12
    thingal12 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I gaied 9 pounds after losing 8 and i'm back to losing 9 pounds.. so, yes, I make mistakes too! (who doesn't ??)
  • falcon367
    Options
    We are all a work in progress ;)
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    We all make mistakes and no one is perfect, we are human afterall....

I lost 35lbs and kept it off for more than 4 years, then gained 12 lbs last year during a turmoil year, but I'm here to take that off and would love to help you in your quest to lose weight and get healthy.

I will warn you, I like to look at your diary and I will point out if you are not eating healthy or eating too few calories (been there, done that and it's bad for you).
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well...who doesnt make mistakes!!

I am always up for new friends that motivate and push us to do our best!! If it werent for this site, I probably wouldnt be where I am right now....it keeps me on track and accountable more to myself!!

WE GOT THIS!!!!
  • bdkato
    Options
    Nice to meet everyone. I am new here and looking for freinds as well. Please feel free to add me, always looking for others in the same boat !
  • TLEIGH33777
    TLEIGH33777 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Marilyn Monroe said it best....."I make mistakes, I'm not perfect....but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Just would like a few friends......

Same here, feel free to add me.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    im always looking for more friends, but only if you support me as much as i support you..just need a message too if you wanna add me :smile:
  • Jessleigh28
    Options
    I would love some new, supportive friends who can help me to stay on track!
  • rajwinder1982
    Options
    feel free to add me too :)
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I'm not perfect either and I could absolutely use more friends!
  • livinbb
    livinbb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I can use some friends who are not afraid to lend me their advice and allow me to pick their brain to try and get the optimum success from this process.

Plus I am a people person, I always figure the more friends the better :)
  • Petergourri
    Petergourri Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The whole process of weight loss can be sucvh a difficult journey. I reduced my weight from 30 stone down to 22 stone. Then went back up to nearly 30 stone again because I couldn't train, got fed up, started binge eating and the fatter I got the more miserable I got.

The trick is to get out of the destructive cycle and remember the positives of weight loss and better fitness.

Because I have lost weight before, I feel more empowered than before but I'm positive the road will have bumps along the way. The trick is to bounce over them and don't worry about the mistakes.

We are humans. We are allowed to make mistakes. The important this is to learn from them.

Good luck to you. :-)