What physical change are you most pleased with?

Options
2»

Replies

• heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Thrilled with progress on tummy, butt, and arms! :)
  • s_bell2012
    Options
    Muscle definiton coming back on arms (the guns especially) and legs. Just need to now get rid of that final tyre round the gut
  • KBUnleashed
    KBUnleashed Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My favorite physical change? Everything but in particular my face!

My favorite overall change is when I have to add more weight because I've underestimated what my body can now do.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Muscle definiton coming back on arms (the guns especially) and legs. Just need to now get rid of that final tyre round the gut

I should know this, but what are guns?
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I love my small little waist. I'm obviously a hippy person but I think the little waist looks super nice in dresses.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Hands down. Muscle definition!!! :happy:
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Easy one. This morning I noticed that I can actually see the outline of my abs for the first time in YEARS.
  • Selunca
    Selunca Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Being able to walk around at work without trying to find something to carry in front of myself to cover my fat.

My next goal will be being comfortable sitting in front of people without trying to find something to cover my fat.. lol.
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    when I stand straight with my feet together my inner thighs no longer touch :heart:
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I can do man push-ups, planks, side-planks, downward dog all day long, and run over 9 miles straight. I'm strong and could kick *kitten* if needed. I can throw my 4 year old over my head, do flips on the trampoline and more than contribute in the bedroom. :blushing: It's awesome sauce!
  • JSlattery79
    JSlattery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    my waistline being so much smaller in contrast to my hips which really haven't changed much but I'm ok with that.. and my shoulders.. :)
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    going from fat to skinny fit. i'll take what i can get.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly pleased with my mental change, in all honesty.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    mah body.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!