I make mistakes, I'm not perfect-looking for a few friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm not perfect either, no matter what I like to think!! Feel free to add me.
  • jennaofthejungle
    jennaofthejungle Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love new friends! I need people to read about in my feed :happy: I'm 44 and looking to lose about 25 but FAR from perfect. I love food, tolerate exercise, and just in general love life. I think perfection is over-rated and we're better (and much more interesting!) for our mistakes. Add me :happy:
  • smp0723
    Options
    Welcome!! You are going to love this site and if you have the app too it is a huge help! I have been tracking for 2 weeks and learn something new everyday. This is a great place for support!

Count me in too! I'm the Queen of mistakes but I also know if you make mistakes and learn from them, it's all good! This is probably my 20th attempt at losing weight. Every time I have tried before, I end up gaining more than I started with. This time is different. I have this site and app on my phone and I have been focusing on eating healthy & it worked! I lost 4 lbs this week! SO....anyone that wants to add me feel free--I'm in this to win!!!
  • SkyPixie
    Options
    You can feel free to add me as I always start my introductions with "I'm human I eat normal food and I have hiccups along my journey " :laugh:

I work very long days I don't have time to be in the gym for a couple of hours a day nor make clean organic from scratch meals.

I would love to be able to do that kind of thing but I figure my weight loss may be slow but I am a lot healthier than when I started I am mindful now of what I eat but I wont spend my days worrying I should have eaten more mung beans !

No disrespect meant to people who are able to have that kind of lifestyle but my life will never be like that

So welcome from Mrs Ordinary :flowerforyou:
  • brooke_2727
    Options
    It's nice meeting everybody, thx for becoming friends with me :-)
  • brooke_2727
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • cheergirl1993
    cheergirl1993 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I make mistakes on this journey ALL the time! No judegment from me, feel free to add :)
  • brooke_2727
    Options
    I make mistakes on this journey ALL the time! No judegment from me, feel free to add :)

Everyone makes mistakes...everybody has bad days or days like we just don't feel like working out, or days we slide off and eat a bit more than we should..we're human...but we can learn from those things.......but we also "need" those kinds of days too (I'd rather have a day where I'm off, then turning that 1 day into a month or 2 off track....:wink: