do i need to exercise??

Options
124»

Replies

• cdroberts07
    cdroberts07 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you to the ones who actually offered a positive response. As I said, I am new to this and was looking for encouragement. I do not sit on the couch all day, I do not sit on my *kitten* all day, and I am not lazy. In fact, I do exercise and just recently stopped the last few days because I didn't want to overdue it.

I thought the message boards were supposed to be uplifting, apparently I was wrong.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    You can lose weigh by not exercising. Just go over your TDEE and you should lose it no problem. Just exercise helps you lose more weight faster.
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Thank you to the ones who actually offered a positive response. As I said, I am new to this and was looking for encouragement. I do not sit on the couch all day, I do not sit on my *kitten* all day, and I am not lazy. In fact, I do exercise and just recently stopped the last few days because I didn't want to overdue it.

I thought the message boards were supposed to be uplifting, apparently I was wrong.

If the above is true - that you exercise - then why do you start with
    Once I reach a point where I am no longer dropping the weight then I would start exercising. Is this a bad idea??

Seems to be an attempt to get negative replies
  • pattyg1821
    Options
    like others said why not? If you want to loose atleast 40-100 lbs Im sure you would not look so good if you didn't tone the areas along the way.

i think if you had a few pounds to loose that would be the option

but i don't want to deprive my self when loosing weight with nutrition alone and have to go back and tone body up.
  • tenaheff
    Options

I have found that on this site, you will definitely find a number of people who are less than kind. They are like the proverbial former smoker. However, you will also find people who are supportive. Choose to befriend the supporters and ignore the others.

But, at the same time, consider you asked a question. Were you just looking for reassurance that you did not need to exercise or were you really looking for opinions? You got the latter.

Tena